Monday 15 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Three

Zita and I had a very long nice walk today. It was a very nice day. It was not raining at all. Good for us.

I had a very quiet day. Not everybody was at work. Just the ladies. Ha.

Craig was just reading. And watching the big computer. For our nice queen. 

And Emmet was just all very fast asleep. Downstairs in his comfy bedroom. 

Niamh even has to work until late. Because somebody could not work today. 

Zita had a get all dressed up for meetings day. Oh well.

A present man brought us a very big basket of tasty treats. From our cheese party friends. 

Because we were a very big help. With the not so very new apartment. That is nice. 

There was a little letter on the very big basket. For the present man. 

It told him I was a very big friendly dog. That is true. Ha. Good for me.

I guarded everybody all by myself. All day. Until Zita came home from the way too small office. 

We had used pizza for our dinner last night. We will have more used tasty dinner tonight. 

Because our refrigerator is way too full. So we have to eat all the food all up. 

There was no tasty used cheese. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

I got pizza bits last night. Good for me. 

There were squirrels on my hedge all day. Running all the time. Even when I was outside. In my side yard. 

Even jumping on my own keep me cool tree. Oh dear. That is not right. 

It is not their tree. I hate squirrels. 

My friend Emmet went for a nice long walk. After our lunch. 

He scared all the awful squirrels away for me. Ha. That is good. 

I hate squirrels. It is known. Emmet does too. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Craig and I had two peanut butter sandwiches for our lunch. 

We had brand new made just like French bread. That was very tasty bread.

Zita brought it home for us. That was nice. 

Maybe tonight we will watch the just for everybody in the world games. 

On the television. In the cosy den. Maybe. 






No comments:

Post a Comment