Monday 29 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Seven

I had a nice quiet day.

Zita and I went for a nice long walk. This morning. Not too early today. 

Then Craig and Zita and I had very crunchy toasts. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to buy a new not so too small office. For the rascal ladies.

I stayed here. To guard everybody.

Niamh and Emmet did not get up until way late. Ha.

Craig and I played catch the ball. It was a beautiful day out side. 

There was no too loud thunder today. That is good. Just a nice wind. 

All the tree were waving at me. Ha. 

The present man brought not even a bit secret presents for Niamh. 

New make you see better glasses. And a band new cover for her fast computer. That is good.

Then she had to go back downstairs. To look at her full of clothes bags again. 

Because her little room at the far away university is way too small for all of Niamh's too many clothes. 

She can only take her very favourite clothes. Oh dear. 

Craig and I had flat toasty muffins for our lunch. But they were too toasty. 

The way way loud danger danger danger machine was too loud again. Oh well. 

I did not help it this time. I was outside. Because of the awful squirrels. In my side yard. Oh well. 

Emmet went to our nice bank after our lunch. Because it is nearly time time to give his nice university real money. Ha.

I did not go. I had to help my friend Niamh. With all her too many clothes. 

And I had a nice nap. In the den. So I could just guard Craig. When he was writing lots and lots. 

When Zita came home Craig and Emmet went out. In Zita's go fast black car. 

They had to get a game for Niamh to take to her far away university. They had to go all over the whole city. Emmet told me. 

They even saw lots of big horses. Ha. That is good. 

I saw a big horse. A long time ago. When I was still little. It was right on my street. It had its own wagon. That is good. 

Miss Rima came over to help Niamh find only the right clothes. To put in the big bags.  

Then they had to go to the store to get the bag that goes very small. Even all full of clothes. That is a good bag.

Niamh and Miss Rima and I went to the way too expensive coffee store. For our nice before our dinner walk. Ha. Good for me. 

Maybe will watch nice detectives on the television tonight. Not scary ones. Just maybe.

I do not watch scary things on the television. I have nice naps instead. Ha. Good for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment