Saturday 27 August 2016

Day One Thousand Five Hundred and Five


It is our Saturday today. It is the day we take Craig to his old friends breakfast. 

It was a very nice day. We went all the way to the busy street. And left him there. Ha. 

I had to have my choke me to death collar. Because I was a too much pulling dog today. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

When we got home Zita and I had to chop down the too many branches of our trees. 

We had a very long sharp stick. And Zita cut the branches all down. 

When the branches fell down I pulled them all away. Ha. We used the very loud blow everything everywhere machine. Ha. 

I was a big help. Now the awful squirrels can not just jump on my trees. 

Maybe they will fall down and be all squished. Maybe. 

I hate squirrels. It is known.

Niamh did not get home until way way late. Again. It was even nearly this morning when she and Clifford came home. Oh dear.

From her last party with all her friends from her summer time work. They stayed at the giant centre building until way late. 

Niamh told me Clifford is not going with her to her far away university. Oh dear. 

I am not going either. It is too far way from my own house. Oh dear.

Now Niamh will not have Clifford or me to keep her company. At her far away university. That is not right. 

I do not like that. Clifford and I will just worry all the time. Oh dear. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. And tell him. Maybe then I will not just worry. Maybe. 

Clifford is going to live in the scary basement. Until Niamh comes home. And needs him. Oh dear. 

I will visit Clifford when Niamh is away. So he will not be just all lonely. 

Because he will not be going on all over the city adventures with my friend Niamh. Oh dear.

It will be nice and warm in the basement. Go fast bicycles do not like the too much cold either. That is good. 

This afternoon I saw a big truck. With a giant picture of a racoon painted on it. Oh dear. 

It is a catch the too many raccoons truck. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Racoons live in the big three across the street. Sometimes they even come on my lawn. 

I always bark at them. They do not care. That is why the catch the racoon truck has to come. 

Because they do not listen to all the dogs. And just run all fast away. Ha. 

Now too bad for them.  

Our friend Miss Julia came for a nice visit. She is going to Emmet's nice university. That is nice. Maybe she will visit me. 

When my friend Niamh is at her far away university. Beside the dangerous giant ocean. Oh dear. 




No comments:

Post a Comment