Sunday 14 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Ninety Two

We had another party last night.  With our cheese party friends. 

We had the tasty food on a stick. 

We cooked them ourselves. Outside. Even in the too much rain.

It was a way rainy day yesterday.  It was bouncing up in the air rain. 

You cannot go for a nice walk in bouncing rain.

My friends the ducks were very happy. Ducks like rain. Even bouncing too much rain. That is good.

Then I was a very good guarding dog last night. And I was very brave.

After our tasty dinner everybody was in our living room. Because we had cheesie cake for dessert. 

I cannot have cheesie cake. Because of the chocolate. I would be a sick Poppy. Oh well. 

Then there was an animal in my garden. I could see it. By myself. From my watching window.

But nobody else could see it. Because they are not good guarding dogs. Like me. 

They are just people. They cannot see so well. That is why Mister God invented dogs. To help them. Ha. 

I was very upset. I barked at it. A lot. 

Then Zita saw it too. It ran right under Craig's silver little car. Oh dear.

It was a skunk. It walked right across my patio. Even when I barked at it. Oh dear. That is not right.

I wanted to go out and chase it all away. From my house. And all away from our nice cars.

But Zita said I could not go out. Because skunks make you all way too smelly. 

And skunk smelly dogs cannot sleep in their own house. 

They can only sleep outside. Not even on their own comfy beds. For a long time. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so much. I have a very comfy bed. And a just for me duvet. Ha. Good for me.

I stayed in the house. With everybody. Ha. Too bad for the skunk. Skunks do not have nice duvets. Ha.

Then everybody went home. And we went to bed. Except Niamh. 

She had to go out to even another party. 

She did not get home until way too late. Oh well too bad for her.

Niamh and Miss Lily took me for my nice walk today. It was an after lunch walk. 

Because Niamh did not wake very soon in the morning. Oh well.

Zita had to talk to her father a lot. In way far away. Because our friend Miss Tara is visiting them. 

Cousin Orlaith is going to guard her. Ha. 

Maybe they will go to a tasty fish and too many chips restaurant. In way far away Dublin. 

That is what you have to have for tasty dinners in way far away. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment