Wednesday 10 August 2016

Day One Thousand Four Hundred and Eighty Eight

We only went for a little walk this morning. 

Because the way too hot caught us. Even before our toasts. Oh dear.

We had our toasts inside today. 

Craig and Zita have to go for a long drive in the black go fast car. 

To find Niamh. At Miss Julia's cottage. And bring her home. 

So she can sleep in her own comfy bed. 

I will stay here and guard Emmet. And our nice cool house. Ha. Good for us. 

Craig and I looked out my watching window today. It was not so fun. 

Everybody was gone. Because of the way too hot. Just cars. Oh well. 

I saw some people just fast running. 

Craig said they were just going to melt and die. Oh dear. 

That is silly. 

They should go to Niamh's way too expensive coffee store and have icy coffee. 

And look out the windows. Just like me. Ha. 

Craig and Zita and Niamh did not get home until late. 

Emmet got my tasty dinner for me tonight. He did not forget. That is good.

Craig said he saw lots of cows. Even just all white cows. Ha.

When they went to Miss Julia's cottage. To find Niamh. 

Craig had to have a spic and span bath tonight. Because of the too hot all day. 

It as even too hot when it was all dark. That is silly.

My cheese party friends are coming to my house. For a visit. Tomorrow. Ha. 

Miss Andrea is coming too. Because her university will start again. Very soon. 

She has to put all her lots of clothes in her new apartment. We will help. Good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment