Monday 11 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Eight

I had a very long walk last night. With my friend Zita. Before our dinner. Good for us.

She got me brand new boots. Just for me boots. All black books. Ha. That was nice.

We put the brand new boot on my foot. The foot that does not have any bandages on any more. Ha. That is good.

Now I can go for long walks again. With my brand new boot to keep my foot all safe. Good for me. Ha. 

I was very happy. After my very long walk. That is good. Zita was too. Good for us. 

Auntie Eileen went for a giant ride on her bicycle. All over to the other side of way far away Ireland. With all her bicycle friends.

To see our cousin Orlaith. And to drink beer. Ha. Cousin Orlaith sent us pictures. Good for us. 

She is still at her nice university because she has her remember everything exams too. Oh dear. 

Zita can not drive the gold big car so much today. It is too noisy. It will have to go to and be made all quiet again. 

We are going to get a different car for Zita. Oh dear. The gold big car is my favourite. 

Craig's silver little car is too small for nice big dogs. Just like me. 

Zita drove Emmet to his remember everything exam in the silver little car.

I stayed with Craig. We played catch the ball. A lot. That is good.

When Zita came home we had fat toasts. 

Then I helped Zita with the chairs for all the rascal ladies. On the comfy big bed. 

They have to find chairs for lots and lots of little rascal ladies. I do not know why. 

They are all going to come to my nice city and take a lot of old chairs. That is silly. Oh well. 

Zita went to the famous just for pizzas restaurant. For a rascal ladies lunch. The restaurant has new chairs. Ha. Too bad for them.

Craig brought Emmet home after his remember everything exam. 

Now he has to write one more not so big story and he is all finished. Ha. That is good.

Then he has to start again. In a little while. 

That is what you do at university. New starts all the time. And eat donuts. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment