Monday 11 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Seven.

When Zita and I got up this morning there was even more too much snow. Everywhere. Again. That is not right.

We had toasts and coffees. And looked out the watching window. At the too much snow. Oh well. Too bad for us. 

Then Zita and I had to go to see my nice Doctor. 

Craig drove the gold big car for us. We had to go so they could look at my not so sore anymore foot. 

My nice Doctor took the bandages all away. That is good. 

He said I was a very brave dog. That is true.

Zita did not tell him all about the being in big trouble time. That is good.

No more fat bandages on my foot any more. I can not lick it. Or I will get get in big trouble. Again. Oh dear.

Then we came home. We had even more toasts. 

Zita drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. 

Emmet is all finished his studying for his remember everything exam tomorrow. He said his head is all full up as can be. 

He went on a little walk to see nice Mister Kettleman's store. To get a tasty bagel sandwich. For his lunch. 

Zita had to talk to all the rascal ladies this afternoon. I was a big help. I just had a nice nap on the comfy bed.

Zita has to go to the important meeting tonight. For our nice newspaper. It is her last important meeting. 

The nice men will have to take all the newspapers to another house. In their big noisy truck. Not mine. 

Because Zita is way too busy with all the rascal ladies. It is known.

We watched a new all about far away detectives last night. We could not understand them at all. 

They put all their words on the television. I could not read them. 

Dogs can not read. That is why we do not go to the nice universities. And eat tasty donuts in the big comfy chairs. Oh well too bad for them. 

Everybody would like nice dogs at their universities. It is known.

I got new treats. Little toasts. Craig told me they were Miss Melba's toasts. 

She makes very good treats. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment