Saturday 9 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Five

Zita's train did not get lost and brought her home last night. That is good.

But Craig told her about the bandages. Even when she was on the train. When she got home she knew that I was in big trouble. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Craig had a very loud voice last night. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Craig never has a loud voice. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

Zita looked at my brand new bandages. She said I did not have to go back to my nice hospital. 

Craig and Emmet made very good new bandages for me. That is good.

Zita said we would not talk about the big trouble anymore. That is good too. 

I do not like it when I am in trouble. It is known. 

Then we went all fast asleep. That is good. You are not in trouble when you are all fast asleep. Ha.

Zita and I went for a nice walk this morning. I still have to have the special boot on my foot. Because of the bandages. Oh well. Too bad for me.

I did not want to come in. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

After lunch time Zita and Niamh went up to the very busy street in the gold big car. To give all the nice stores their own newspapers. For their friends. 

It takes a long time to give everybody our nice newspapers. 

Craig had a sleep in and did not go to his old friends breakfast today. Maybe using your loud voice makes you way tired. Maybe. 

Because he did not go to his old friends breakfast Mister Tom came to our house after lunch. 

To give us brand new all the way from England stories. To watch at night. On the television. That is nice.

He helped Niamh put our newspapers in the car. That was nice too. 

Emmet is studying for his remember everything exam. The one all about animals. Not about any elephants. Oh well. 

I know he is studying because he has made lots and lots of Irish tea. And he had his big cosy blanket all wrapped over him. 

You get way cold studying. 

I have to stay with Craig. Because maybe I might forget not to pull my new bandages off. Maybe. 

Then I would be in big trouble again. Oh dear. I would not like that so much. 

We had croissants for our tasty lunch. And I got a brand new catching ball. It is blue. Ha. Good for me. 

Niamh's friend Vera is coming tonight. I do not know why. Maybe for tasty bagels. They are going to Mister Kettleman's tasty bagel store. 

That is where all of Niamh's friends live. Eating bagels. Ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment