Friday 8 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Four

I had a nice quiet day.

My friend Zita did not sleep in her comfy bed last night. She had to sleep all by herself in a big hotel. In not so far away Toronto. Oh dear. 

I had to guard everybody in my house. And Miss Rowan too. She had to sleep here. Because her house is too far away. 

And I had to keep Craig all safe. It is my job. He will just fall right out of bed. Onto the floor. 

Because Zita is not there. In the way. So I sleep way up at the top of the bed. So he will not fall out. Ha. Good for me. 

We had own made pizzas last night. 

Then Craig and I watched the hockey game. On the television. Craig's team won. I had a nice nap. 

Craig and I had before bedtime toasts. With peanut butter. Ha. That is good.

Niamh and Miss Rowan and Miss Lily went on the smelly bus today. Oh well. 

Craig and I had fat crunchy toasts for breakfast. Then I had my other breakfast with cheesy treats on top. Ha. Good for me.

Then Craig read a lot and I had a nice nap. On the comfy rug in the living room. That is good. 

We did not look out my watching window so much this morning. Because of more too much snow. That is not right. 

Craig and all his Viking friends caught the nasty Viking. And chopped his head all off. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Now Craig is the nice policeman from France. Again. He is the policeman with the brand new dog. To help him catch the dangerous people. Ha. That is a good book. 

The policeman likes lots and lots of cheese. His friends make lots of tasty cheese for everybody. That is good. 

We had croissants for our lunch. Craig had Mister Nicastro's tasty all the way from Italy sausages too. I can not eat them. Because I would have a sick tummy. Too bad for me. 

In the afternoon Craig and I watched out my watching window. Because the silly snow was not falling down anymore. That is good. 

Craig and Emmet and Niamh are going to make their own dinner tonight. Because my friend Zita will be on the train. And not here. Oh dear. 

Maybe she will be home tonight. Maybe.

I got in way big trouble again. I took my new bandages off. 

Craig and Emmet had to put new ones on. And I have to go to my nice hospital. Again. When Zita comes home. Oh dear. Oh dear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment