Monday 4 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty

Last night Zita made me a fat sock. For my sore foot. It is very thick. Too thick to chew. 

So I can not chew my new bandages. It is my brand new do not get into big trouble sock.

I am not so sad today. I did not chew my bandages last night. 

I do not know why I chew my bandages. I always just get in big trouble. Too bad for me.

Emmet did not go to his nice university today. His professor got caught by a flu. And could not go to teach everybody today. Oh dear. 

You do not have bandages when the flu catches you. That is good. Only if you have an operation. Just like Emmet.

I had an operation too. My nice doctor had to take away one of my toes. Because it was all too sore inside. 

That is why I have the bandages. And get in the trouble. Oh dear. 

Craig and Zita were way busy today. The dining room was all filled up with lots and lots of way too many pieces of paper. They were everywhere. 

That is what happens when you are busy.

Craig and I had toasty ham sandwiches for our lunch. That is good. 

Then I got a big cheese treat from my friend Emmet. For his lunchtime. Because he is home at our house today. All day. 

Before our lunch I had a nice nap in the den. The bandages make me a little sleepy. Oh well.

Craig is writing lots of interesting words today. Maybe for our nice Queen. 

And Craig is fighting the Vikings again. But in way far away Ireland. A long long time ago. 

He has to find his little girl. I do not know why. 

Maybe she got all lost. She does not have a nice big dog to guard her. Oh dear. 

Everybody should have a nice big furry dog. Just like me. Ha. 

Sometimes nice, big, furry dogs get into trouble. It is known. Oh well. 

The other lady Zita works with at the way too small office came to my house. 

Then they went up to our busy street and had a too much coffee meeting. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment