Saturday 30 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Six

I had another busy day.

Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast. 

Then we visited a new make you beautiful store. Right on my busy street. 

Maybe I will go there. Maybe. They did not have any treats for nice big dogs. Oh well.

We did not have a nice long walk today. Because Doctor Susan fell down. And got hurt. 

Zita had to help her to the hospital. To get all of her insides pictures made. Oh dear. 

Doctor Susan was way too sore to even drive her car. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Mister Don stayed with Susan. In the hospital. And Zita came home to our house. All by herself.

Then Craig and Zita drove Lilly to a restaurant for her dance a lot school special say thank you dinner. 

Emmet came upstairs. So I could guard him. All by myself. That was good. We had a little nap.

It is a very beautiful day. Outside. But it is a not so very nice day. It is the day when Uncle Bill went straight to heaven. A year ago. We did not talk about it. That is good. 

It would just make us all sad again. Uncle Bill would not like that. It is known.

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. When everybody is all fast asleep. 

I will ask him to say hello to my friend Uncle Bill just for me. And to say hello to my friend Zorro too. 

I think they go on interesting trips in Uncle Bill's flying motorcycle. To see all over everywhere. Way fast. Ha. That is good. 

This afternoon Craig and Zita had to look for even more cars for Zita. Not way too small cars like Craig's. Nice cars for me and Zita.

When they got home Zita had to run right to Doctor Susan's house. As quick as can be. She did not even come into the house. 

Even after the hospital Doctor Susan was way too sore. She could nor even sit up. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Zita had to go to help her. That is what friends do. I could not go to help. Susan's house is not so big. And I might get squished. Oh dear. 

She had to have special do not be too sore pills. But she was is still way too sore. Zita brought her Emmet's special when you are way sore help you sit up pillow. Oh dear. 

We are having hamburgers tonight. Even made outside hamburgers. Because is is way beautiful and warm outside. Good for us. 

Niamh and Lee and and Cara are going out to dinner. To eat Chinese food. That is what they like to eat. When they go out. Good for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment