Thursday 14 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy


Niamh nearly forgot to be all awake this morning. Ha. Zita had to get her all awake. 

Miss Julia drove her to school the little white car. Niamh was still asleep. I could tell. Ha. Too bad for her. 

Craig and Zita and I had the fat toasts today. When Zita and I came back from our nice long walk. It is nice to go on long walks again. That is good. 

It is not so cold today. I could see the brand new flowers starting in our beautiful garden. That is good. 

Soon it will be all warm and we will have brand new all green trees. And lots of beautiful flowers. And tasty green beans in our garden. 

Then we will sit on our beautiful patio and have our toasts outside. And watch everybody. And drink lemonade. With ice cubes. Ha. Good for us. 

Last night there was an dangerous animal in my yard. I heard it. I jumped right off the bed. I was very fast.

I did not even bark. If you bark the dangerous animals know you are coming to catch them. And then they run all away. Ha.

Zita could not see them. I could smell them. In my side yard. Ha. Good for me.

Zita believed me. But she would not let me out to catch them. Oh dear. 

She said maybe it was a way smelly skunk. Maybe. 

You have to stay out side if you catch a smelly skunk. For a long time. And not sleep on your own comfy bed. Oh dear. 

I would not like that so much. 

I did not sleep on the comfy bed last night. I only slept right in the middle of my doorway. 

So I could guard everybody. All night. Ha. It is my job. 

No dangerous animals got in my house. That is good. 

I am a way good guarder. Everybody told me. It is true. Ha. 

Last night my friend Emmet cut his finger all open. With blood. Oh dear. 

He was opening his chocolate cake box. Ha. Too bad for him.

He had to put a bandage on it. That is silly. He cut his finger on a chocolate cake. Oh well.

Mister Peter came to our house today. He is going to put brand new lights in our way too dark hall. That is nice. 

He put a new blind in Niamh's room. So she can have even bigger sleepins. Ha. 

Zita and I had a nice very very long before dinner. Good for us. 

We watched the way old lady detective last night. On the television. I had a nice long nap too. Then we went to bed. 

Zita is going out for some tasty desserts tonight. With her friend from Mister Saint Paul's nice university. I will guard Craig. 




No comments:

Post a Comment