Saturday 16 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Two

I had a nice day.

Zita and I tried to take Craig to his old friends breakfast. 

But we forgot to put on my brand new keep my foot all clean boot. We had to go home. With out him. 

He did not get all lost. Without me. That is good.

Niamh got her go as fast as the wind bicycle out. 

It was in the scary basement. Her just a bit fast bicycle has to get all full of air tires. 

Niamh and Miss Julia went all the way downtown on their bicycles. Because was a way beautiful day outside. All the snow is all gone. Almost.

And we have beautiful flowers in our beside the house garden. Already. That is good. 

We left the back door open and I could go out just because. Ha. Good for me.

Emmet was way busy writing his last story. He does not like it so much he said. 

It is not so interesting as his other stories about way old people. Or the Punics. Oh well.

Miss Georgie slept here last night. Because she and Niamh were at a party until way too late. Ha. 

This morning we went to Niamh's bedroom and sang the happy birthday song just for her. Ha. 

That was fun. She was nearly still all fast asleep. 

This afternoon Craig and Zita went everywhere to look for a nearly all new car. For us. 

I stayed here to guard everything. 

Then Niamh and I went for a nice long walk. Our friend Lee came too. To keep us company. 

The nearly new car will be big enough for me too. Zita said so. 

Not like the silver little car. I am too big for it. Oh dear. It is only big enough for Craig and the go fast chair. And a friend. But not me. Oh well. 

Tonight we will watch detectives catch the nasty people. That is good. 

Everybody will drink tea. Except Craig. He only drinks lemonade. When we watch the television. At nighttime. I do not know why. Oh well.





No comments:

Post a Comment