Wednesday 6 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Two

We had a very busy day.

Zita drove Niamh and Miss Julia to practice dance a lot early in the morning.

Craig had coffee. He did not have any toasts. Too bad for me.

When Zita came home we had even more coffees and some tasty toasts. 

We used the special fat just for toasts bread. From the make tasty bread and cookies store. That is good. 

Craig took Emmet to his nice university this morning. 

His all about animals professor sent Emmet's very big story to be in a contest. 

Maybe he will win. 

Maybe he will win an elephant. Ha. That would be good. They could squish all the awful squirrels. Ha.

Elephants are very big. Ha. 

Niamh was dancing last night. In the living room. 

She had to make a dance a lot movie. For her homework. With very loud music. 

Niamh needs lots of room. So she had to move all our chairs. 

I could not help. Oh well.

We had snow today. That is not right. The too much snow time is all over. Too bad for us. 

Ollie likes the too much snow. He is very furry. He likes to sleep on the snow. That is silly. 

I like to sleep on my comfy bed. With my duvet. Ha. 

The nice men brought our newspapers to our house today. In the afternoon. 

I barked a bit. I forgot they were coming to visit. Oh well. 

The nice men did not like the too much snow either. We had to put blankets on the newspapers. So they would not be all soggy. 

Zita was not here. To talk to the nice men. She was at another very important rascal meeting. Only Craig was here. I had to help Craig. 

I know where all our nice newspapers go. They go in my side yard. Ha. I was a big help.

Emmet was having a tasty lunch with professor Jill. To talk about other nice universities. 

I had to stay here with Craig. Because of the newspapers. Oh well. 

We watched a sad detective last night. Sometimes he can not remember things so well. Oh dear. 

I had a nice nap so I was not so sad. Then we went all fast asleep. 



No comments:

Post a Comment