Friday 29 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Five

Everything is only nearly not all right. 

Mister Nick and Mister Helper Alex are still putting brand new paint everywhere. Again. 

I could not help. Dogs are not so good painters. I would just get all stuck to the wall. Maybe my nose. Maybe. Zita told me. Oh well.

I stayed in the bedroom. Because Zita needed my help writing to all the new rascal ladies. I like to be a big help.

Craig drove Niamh to her dance a lot school. Her tummy is not so bumpy and sore today. She still has to take the fat pills. Oh dear. 

But she had to come home right away. She can not go to the too expensive coffee store. 

Because she is still sick. It is known. 

Yesterday Niamh had to go to our very big used to be a church building. To sign lots of papers. So she can teach all the little dancers. In the summer time. 

Zita drove her.

Mister Peter came back in the afternoon. To put all the very bright new lights all together. So he did not make even any noise. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and Zita and Emmet went to the new just only pizza store last night. On our busy street. To have brand new tasty pizza with our friend Miss Deidre. That is good.

Miss Deidre's father was Craig's professor. When Craig went to Emmet and Zita's nice university. A way long time ago. 

He was a even churchman too. He went to Heven. To teach everyone to think. All by themselves. And eat chocolate cake. He was Irish like my friend Zita. Ha. 

Emmet came home early. From the tasty pizza store dinner. Because he had to play his game and talk with all his friends. From all over. Even very far away. 

But Craig and Zita stayed out until our bed time. Because they had to talk with Miss Deidre. And have more desserts. Ha.

Miss Deidre's husband Mister Gene is going to come to our city. To play his piano on the giant stage. Downtown. With some of his friends. 

Maybe Miss Deidre will come too. To keep him company. That is nice. Mister Gene is way old. Older than Craig. Ha. 

We have lots of Mister Gene's music. When Emmet was a very little baby he used to go right to sleep with Mister Gene's music. That is good. 

I guarded Emmet and Niamh. All by myself. 

We do not have any curtains in our living room. Or our dining room. Everybody can see into my house. 

They can not see anything. Just sheet mountains. Oh well. Too bad for them. 

Zita went to Doctor Susan's house after our lunch. To drink more tea. I could not go. I had to stay here and guard Craig and Emmet. 

I can not guard Mister Nick and Mister Helper Alex so well. I do not understand them. They can just talk to themselves. Oh well.

They put all our furniture back. All where it should be. Everywhere. And our dining room too. That is right. 

But not all our beautiful pictures. Oh dear. Or Emmet's very loud at night big on the wall clock. Oh dear. Maybe tomorrow. 

They are nearly all finished with the brand new paint. Now we have a new colour on the other wall in the living room. It is dark. 

Not dark like me. Just dark like Zita's keep your fingers warm sheeps gloves. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and I played catch the ball lots of times. 

And I had a nice long nap in the den. So Craig would not be just all alone. It is my job. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment