Thursday 21 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Seven

I had a nice day. Everybody was busy today. Not me. Ha.

Craig had a way bad headache. This morning. Oh dear. He got all dressed anyway.

Emmet wrote too many words. For his last big story. Zita and Craig helped him find some too many words. They just threw them away. Oh dear.

Then it was all done.

Zita and I had a way nice walk this morning. It is a not even a little bit cold. 

And we have lots of still all green flowers. All over. And the nearly fall into the pond trees are going all green again. And the trees in my garden too. 

Mister Peter was not here today. So it was not noisy. That is good.

Zita had to go to a special important lunch. About the old rascal ladies. She did not know she had to go. She got there way fast. 

And she had to go to her make me beautiful store too. She was way busy today.

Mister Mike's fix your car all up wants to buy the gold big car. 

When we get the new car. Just for Zita and me. Ha.

Craig drove Emmet to his nice university this afternoon. To give the last interesting story to his professor. It was not professor Jill. 

She was too busy going on nice walks with Jamie. And Zita and me too.

Emmet got a new book from his nice university. All about cutting off people's heads. In way far away. Oh dear. That is not a nice book. Oh dear. 

He should only get nice books. All about the way old Gods. Or the Punic elephants. With lots of pictures for me to see. 

My friend Craig was talking about Uncle Bill last night. Because he went all the way to heaven at nearly this time. 

When his noisy motorcycle crashed all up. Just When all the beautiful flowers were growing in our garden. 

I will talk to Mister Saint Newton tonight. When everybody is all fast asleep. 

He can hear me better when everybody is all fast asleep. Expect me. 

Because Heaven is way way far away. And you can not even use the telephone. Oh well. 

Dogs can not use telephones. Too bad for us.

I will ask Mister Saint Newton to find Uncle Bill for me. 

He is hard to find. Because he is driving his flying motorcycle all over. Showing my friend Zorro all the interesting places. It is known. 

Uncle Bill can watch out for us. Even from so far far away Heaven. He is a good guarder just like me. 

My family miss him. I want to tell him we miss him. And to say hello to my friend Zorro. 

Zorro can run as fast as can be now. His legs are not so sore in Heaven. 

I do not think the giant turkeys miss Uncle Bill. Ha. Too bad for them. 

Zita and I went for my favourite walk. To the busy street. We visited the tasty treats for nice dogs bank. Ha. That is a good walk. 

We got the gold big car all home. In our own driveway. That is right. It is known. 






No comments:

Post a Comment