Thursday 28 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Four

Everything is still not right. Oh dear.

Mister Nick came very early in the morning. And then his helper too.

Then Mister Peter came. To make not so much noise today. Ha.

I can not go and look out my watching window. Oh dear. That is not right.

We did not eat our dinner in our dining room. Because it is all covered up. 

We ate in the den. Not even on a table. Oh dear.

Zita and I went for our nice walk. That is good. It is not very noisy outside.

Last night I got up on the not for Poppy sofa. With my friend Zita. 

Because was a bit upset. Because everything is not where it should be. It is everywhere else. That is not right. 

I did not get in trouble. Everybody understood. Because they are my family. 

Craig and I went in the kitchen. I got a tasty bean treat. Right from the refrigerator. Ha. 

We went back in the den to watch the old detectives. I did not get on the sofa. I just had a nice nap. On the comfy rug.

Today I stayed in the bedroom. I helped Zita with all the rascal ladies work. 

I can not help putting on the brand new paint. I am not a very good paint brush. That is why I had to stay in the bedroom. On my comfy duvet. 

Nobody moved my duvet. That is good.

Our friend Miss Diedre is in our city today. Looking for people for the television. 

Not for her scary chop everybody up Viking program. For another one. A not scary one. That is good. 

I do not watch the scary Vikings. Only Craig watches them. 

They do not scare him. Because he is a pretend Scotsman. Craig says if you eat lots of porridge Vikings can not scare you. That is silly. 

Craig and Zita are going to a nice restaurant with Miss Diedre tonight. To have a tasty dinner. And talk. That is good. 

Maybe Craig will have porridge. Ha. Too bad for him. 

Another nice university wants my friend Niamh to go there too. Oh dear. All the nice universities want Niamh to go to them. Oh dear. 

Niamh told me it is too scary. Deciding things are scary. It is known. 

Maybe Niamh and Emmet will go to dinner with Craig and Zita and Miss Diedre. Maybe. Or they will will stay here and I will guard them. Ha. Maybe I will get treats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment