Wednesday 13 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Nine

We are having a nice quiet day. 

My friends the ducks all came home from their vacation. That is good.

They are in the other pond. That pond has just a little bit of water. 

My pond is all still empty. It is still all full of rocks. The ducks do not like empty ponds. Or rocks. 

After our toasts Craig went to have a nice lunch with his old friends. Friends from before he was all nearly retired. That is nice.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. That is when we saw my friends the ducks. Ha.

It is not so cold today. I still have to have my special new boot on. When we go for our nice walks. So my foot will not get all dirty. 

After an operation you can not be all dirty. It is known. 

Niamh did not have a very good day yesterday. Oh dear. She went and bought cheeseies just for herself. Oh dear.

Miss Julia came home with her. 

It is good to have friends when you have a bad day. Or get into trouble. When you pull your bandages off. It is known. 

Maybe today will be better. Maybe.

Emmet has more stories to write. Just two stories. All about the way old people. The ones who lived beside the way far away ocean. Then he will be all finished.

That nice professor asked Emmet to help him with a important speech to lots and lots of people. People we do not know. Or dear. 

I got in a bit of trouble this afternoon. I was licking my operation. 

You can not lick your operation. Or it will not get all better. Craig told me. 

So I had to keep Craig company all afternoon in the den. I had a nice little nap. 

It is hard work getting all better for ever. Emmet told me. It is true. Oh well. Too bad for us.

Zita left the gold big car at the fix noisy cars store. On our busy street. When she came home from the way too small office. 

They have to find lots of young ladies to sit in all the very old chairs. In our government's very big full of old chairs room. For next year.  

The young rascal ladies will be from all over. They will not have their very own dogs to guard them. When they are away. Oh dear. 

Maybe I will have to guard them. All by myself. Maybe.

Good guarding dogs get lots of treats. Sometimes even cheese treats.  Ha. It is known. 





No comments:

Post a Comment