Saturday 2 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Eight

I could not sleep with the awful thing on my head. I just got too upset. And scared. 

Zita took it off. Good for me.

Craig and Zita kept me company. Last night. So I would not lick all the bandages off. Oh dear. 

I was a little bit scared. Last night. That is not right. It is not nice when you are scared. Friends stay with you when you are a little bit scared. 

That is why Zita and Craig stayed all awake. So I was not all too scared. 

I just slept on the big table. At the end of the big bed. Where it is not too hot. Until the morning time.

This morning Craig went to his old friends breakfast. Because it is Saturday. I could not go. Because of the bandages. Oh dear. 

When Craig was all gone I had toasts with Zita. Then I had a long nap. 

We did not go for a nice walk today. 

I can not go on my nice walks until my foot is all better. With no bandages. Oh dear.

I had to go back to my hospital today. So the nice nurse could give me brand new bandages. 

I did not have to stay there today. That is good. 

My new bandages are yellow.

My old bandages were pink. Oh well. I do not like bandages so much. 

She is a nice nurse. She is not scary. That is good. 

I have to go back later. Not right away. So my nice doctor can look at my foot. Again.

We watched the detective who has his own church last night. It is a very old church. 

I did not see it. I had a nice long nap. In the den. With Craig and Zita and Emmet. That is good. 

I have to take medicine so my foot is not too sore. It makes me a bit sleepy. Oh well. 

Ollie is chasing all the nasty squirrels away for me. Because of my sore foot. That is nice. 

Ollie is very fierce. That is good. We hate squirrels. Ha. 

Ollie likes to sleep in the middle of the driveway. With all the cars. Behind the silver little car. 

I do not know why. Oh well. 

Maybe we will watch another detective on the television tonight. Maybe I will just have nice nap.


No comments:

Post a Comment