Monday 18 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Four

We got up way early today. I do not know why. 

Craig did not get up early. He had a sleep in. 

Zita and I had a nice long walk. It was not so hot today. Just the sky full of flat clouds. Not nice sheep clouds today. Oh well. 

Then Zita drove Niamh to dance a lot school. For her too early practice. 

I stayed in the bedroom with Craig. To guard him. Because the noisy make the streets clean machines came back. 

I do not like them. They are too noisy. I bark at them. So they will go away. Then I get in trouble. Too bad for me.

They do not go away. They are not scared of me. That is not right. 

The man came who fixes the noisy hole in the scary basement floor came to our house this morning. 

He had a noisy machine too. Oh dear. I did not bark at all. Good for me.

Then Niamh and Georgie came back to our house in a giant car. 

It is Miss Jordan's giant car. It is very shiny. And big. With very fat tires. 

They had to get all of Georgie's money. She forgot it here. When she had the sleep all over.

Then they went all back to school. Maybe. In the giant car. Ha. 

Zita had to go downtown to the way too small office. Because of rascal ladies work. 

Then she took the gold big car to Mister Mikes fix your car all up store. For just a litte fix. It is a bit too noisy. 

Mister Mike will do just a little fix. Because he knows the gold car. For a long time. Ha. That is good. 

It was a fix noisy things day. 

We had to fill the gold big car with boxes and boxes and boxes. For the rascal ladies office. It took a long time. I was a big help.

Dogs like being a big help. Me too. 

Emmet went for a long walk. He is not going to have his Irish tea. For a while. Maybe it makes him have a run away nose. Maybe.

Zita says we can not tell his Nanna. In way far away Ireland. I do not know why. 

Miss Rowan came home with my friend Niamh. She was way hungry. 

But Craig made her eat just good for you food. Not just the orange cheeseies. Ha. Too bad for her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment