Tuesday 26 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty Two

We got up early for our nice walk. Because Emmet had to go to his nice university today. Early. 

To help his professor. All day. 

They gave him free tea. And even free lunch. Just to talk to all the people. Ha. That is good.

Mister Peter came back to my house today. With his noisy machines. Oh well. 

We put my comfy bed in the dining room. That is good. It is not so noisy in the dining room. 

Mister Peter leaves all the noisy machines in the kitchen. 

He is a very noisy man. I stayed in the den. To guard Craig from all the too loud noise. 

Zita had to go to not so far away Montreal. To talk to new rascal ladies. And drink coffee. Until night time. Oh dear. 

Nobody told me. That is not right.

I had to guard the whole house by myself. Even Mister Peter. 

We had special tasty bagels for our lunch. 

After lunch Mister Peter went way up into the ceiling. And was all gone. 

I could hear him. I knew he was not all lost. Because he was very noisy. Ha. That is good. 

Craig and Emmet and Niamh will have to make their dinner. Oh dear. They will have just tasty pasta. 

Niamh is still at home all asleep. Her bumpy tummy medice makes her very tired. 

My sore foot medicine made me tired too. Oh well. I have a nice comfy bed too. 

Niamh's dance a lot school gave her all the numbers for her remember everything exams. 

She was very happy. Even with a sore tummy. That is good.

Craig brought Emmet home from his helping day. Professor Alec and Francis were there too. Listening to Emmet's professor too. 

We always see them on my nice walks. In the summertime. 

Craig and Emmet brought home the special tasty heavy bread from the bread store. 

And a special giant chocolate treat for Niamh. That is good.

Emmet and the other helper are going to to lunch tomorrow. With his very nice all the way from way far away India professor. Ha. That is good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment