Friday 22 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Eight

I had a very busy day. It is a rainy day. Sometimes. Not all the time. 

Before our toasts we went for a nice walk. I was not so very soggy. Just a bit. We had fat toasts again. That is good. 

The noisy make the streets all clean were everywhere this morning. Lots of them. All at the same time. On my own street. All morning. 

And the scary sidewalk cleaners were here too. Oh dear. 

I got into trouble. I had to sit in the kitchen for a little time. All by myself. I was a too much barking dog.  Oh dear.

Zita's nice hair was all flat when she came home from the make me beautiful store. Yesterday. 

Craig was all surprised. He said she did not look like his friend Zita. Oh dear. 

She looked like nearly someone else. Oh dear.

She was not someone else. She was my friend Zita. I could tell. She still smelled all Zita. Ha. 

Craig is just old. Maybe his nose does not work so well any more. Maybe. Ha. Too bad for him.

This morning after our nice walk Zita's hair was all curly again. Just like before. Because of the rainy day. Oh well. 

Emmet had a long sleep in today. Because his nice university is all over. For just a little time. That is good.

We watched a put lots of words on the television detective program last night. 

We could not understand the people. So they put the words right on the television. So Craig and Zita can read them. 

Or we would not know who the nasty people were. That is a silly program. 

Today Zita had to go to more important meetings downtown. In the way too small office. 

She was there until very late. We did not go for a nice walk before dinner. Oh well. 

I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet.

Niamh had a tasty diner last night with her friend. Not even at Mister Kettleman's bagel store. At a nice restaurant. Then they even had ice cream. Ice cream is Niamh's favourite.

I could not go with them. I had to guard the Craig and Zita and Emmet. All by myself. 

Dogs can only go to some restaurants. Too bad for us.

Craig's headache still has caught him. So he was just way quiet. In the den. 

Last night I had to tell him he forgot the cheeseie treats on my before bedtime dessert. Oh dear. 

I can not have a nice comfy sleep if he forgets the cheesie treats. It is known. Oh well. 

Last night I got lots of giant treats at the nice bank. On our nice walk. 

I am their favourite nice big black dog. They told me. It is true. Ha. Good for me. 








No comments:

Post a Comment