Monday 25 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Eighty One

I had a nice quiet day. We got up way early. 

Zita and I went for a nice early walk this morning. Before Craig was even awake. 

It was a very nice walk. It is all sunny. It is not so warm. Yesterday was not so warm too. 

Then Zita had to go downtown to the way too small office. In the gold big car. All day. For the rascal ladies. 

Because of lots and lots of important meetings. 

Niamh did not go to her dance a lot school. Because of the bumpy sore tummy. Oh dear.

Even another university wants my friend Niamh to go their nice university, now in not so far away Montreal. Oh dear.

So I had to guard everybody. All day. Except for Zita. 

Craig and I had a hot croissant for our breakfast. Then we played catch the ball. Good for us.

Emmet was all awake before Niamh. He is still reading his cut off your head book. Oh dear. 

That is what Emmet likes to do. And eat apples. And talk to his friends from all over everywhere. That is nice. 

He has to go to his university tomorrow. To help his professor. At an important meeting. For lots of even more professors. I do not know why. 

Maybe it is because he reads all the very big interesting books. All the time. And writes good stories. Maybe.

The present man brought new programs for us to watch. In the den. After our dinner. When Zita has her Irish tea. 

Niamh and Craig watched lots and lots of the scary dragons and wolves program on the television. After lunchtime. 

Craig and I had bagel toasts for our lunch. Ha. Bagels are tasty. 

I did not watch the scary program so much. I had a nice comfy nap instead. In the living room. Far away from the scary television. Good for me. 

Emmet went for a nice long walk this afternoon. He said he is relaxing. Because all his remember everything exams are over.

Our friend Miss Andrea got all the way back to our cheese party friends' house. All safe. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment