Friday 15 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy One

I got a be all better letter. From my friends Miss Gracie and Mister Elliot. Just for me. Ha.

They live in way far away. The other way far away. Not way far away Ireland. Where all the cousins live. The way far away with the giant mountains.

Miss Gracie and Mister Elliot read my little stories. On their computer. That is nice.

They knew that I had an operation. In my nice hospital. Because I had a sore toe. Now that sore toe is all gone. Oh well. 

Their family wrote a poem. Just for me. Ha. That is good. 

Just like Lilly's poems. 

To tell me to get all better for ever. And not to lick my operation. So I can scare all the awful squirrels away. 

I never had a nice letter before. The mailman brought it just for me. I did not even bark at him. Good for me.

It is good to have friends who send you be all better letters. That is what friends do. It is known. 

I got a brand new nearly a collar. Not a choke me to death collar. This is I could pull the go fast chair kind of collar. 

Zita and I got it on the busy street. On our nice long walk. 

The nice mailman came back to my house again. With a very big box. For Zita. It was full of brand new rascal ladies tshirts. 

We got lots of presents today. That is good. 

Craig drove Emmet to an important meeting at the too expensive coffee store this afternoon. Then Emmet walked all the way home. Because it is a way nice day outside.

It is nearly Miss Georgie's important sing happy birthday day. 

Niamh and all the dance a lot friends are going to go out. Together. For a party. All dressed up. 

With their make them tall shoes. And coloured eyes. And not enough enough clothes. Oh well.

Last night we watched the nice churchman on the television. He helps his friend the policeman catch nasty people. 

The policeman does not have a nice dog to help him. Only the churchman. Oh well. 

I went all the way down the scary stairs to the basement last night. 

To visit my friend Emmet's cosy bedroom. And my friend Emmet. He was reading a very interesting book. 

He has lots of big books. All over everywhere. Some of them are Craig's. Ha. 






No comments:

Post a Comment