Tuesday 5 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty One

I did not get into big trouble yesterday. Not even little trouble. Good for me.

I had to wear the do not get into trouble sock again. Oh well.

I helped Zita move the cars a lot today. That is good. I was a big help. Three times. Good for me.

It is our way early day. Craig was up even before Zita and even me. He drove Niamh to her very early dance a lot practice. 

Then he drove Emmet to his all day at his nice university day.

When Craig was away in the silver little car Zita and I had toasts. When we were all awake. Ha.

When Craig came back to our house we had toasts again. Ha. Two toasts. Good for me. 

When we were all finished Zita had a rascal meeting downtown. When she came home she brought  my friend Emmet too. Ha. 

Then they made some Irish tea. I just had a nice nap on my comfy bed. In the kitchen.

This afternoon Zita had to go downtown to another important meeting. At a nice give you lots of biscuits and tea restaurant. 

It is a secret restaurant. You can only go in if somebody asks you. Ha. It is way up on top of a giant building. 

I guarded Craig. So he would not get into trouble. It is not very nice to get in trouble. It is known. 

In Craig's book he found the daughter in long long time ago way far away Ireland. On an island. 

I was right. She did not have a big fierce furry dog to guard her. That is why her father had to rescue her. Too bad for her. 

Now he is going to chop off a nasty Viking's head. With his own famous sword. And all his fierce friends. 

They have lots of row row row your boats. With pictures of scary wolves on them. Oh dear. 

Wolves are very scary. In the winter they hide behind the too much snow hills. 

So they can jump out and catch you. They go all away when there is no more too much snow. That is good.

Emmet had to go to the nice bank. To get some real money. 

Because he is going to take Professor Jill out to lunch tomorrow. Jamie and I are not going. 

It is a not for nice dogs restaurant. Oh well. That is not right. 

Jamie and I would be very polite and just wait for our treats. Under the table. It is known. 

Maybe they will have cheese sandwiches. Maybe.









No comments:

Post a Comment