Thursday 7 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Three

I had another very busy day.

I had to get up way early to go to my nice hospital. My nice Doctor gave me brand new bandages. 

That was nice. 

When we got home Craig drove Niamh to dance a lot school. Niamh was not so all wide awake. Oh well. 

When he got back we had toasts in the den. 

I had to wait a long time for toasts today. Oh well.

My friend Niamh has to make a big speech. When her dance a lot school is all over. 

She has go on on the giant stage and talk to everybody. Even people we do not know. Oh dear.

After our toasts my friend Zita had to go to not so far away Toronto. 

For lots and lots of meetings. And even tasty dinners. With all the rascal ladies. 

Nobody told me. I saw the going away bag. Then I knew. Oh dear. 

I do not like it when people go away. At all. It is known.

Maybe they will get all lost and know how to come back home. Oh dear. Oh dear.

She had to go on the train. Not on the dangerous just fall over and crash trains. The train with the very fat chairs. And the tasty food. 

She has to stay in a very nice hotel. With lots of pillows. And a giant television. 

I can not go to Toronto on the train. It is a not for dogs train. That is not vey nice. 

I do not know if I am all in charge again. Zita did not tell me. She was in a big hurry. Oh dear. 

Who is in charge. Oh dear. Oh dear. 

Maybe it is Craig. Maybe. He works for the nice Queen. Maybe the nice Queen is in charge. Ha. 

Our friend Kathy drove Emmet to his nice university. In the way fast red car. Craig could not drive him today. 

He had to stay here. Because of all the newspapers. And because sometimes when nobody is here I chew off my brand new bandages. Then I get in big trouble. Oh dear. 

Today all of Emmet's nice university is over. Except for the all the remember everything exams. Oh well. 

Then he has to start again. With brand new interesting stories. Even in the nice summer time. 

Emmet likes going to his nice university. And reading his very interesting books. And writing his own stories. And buying his hot chocolates and donuts. And talking to his friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment