Sunday 17 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Seventy Three

It was a way beautiful day. It was nearly a hot day. That is good.

Niamh and Miss Georgie did not get home until late again. Oh dear. 

Miss Georgie slept here again. Because it was her important sing happy birthday day. 

That is why all her friends had to go and drink beer with her. And eat way tasty pizza at the smallest pizza store in the world.

She had to get up very early this morning. Because she had to teach dance a lot to little girls. Ha. Too bad for her. 

My friend Niamh went all back to sleep

Zita and I went for a very long walk. And talked to everybody. Everybody was outside today. Because it is all nice and sunny. And not even a little bit cold. Ha.

Craig read my friend Emmet's story. To make it all beautiful. 

Craig thought it was a good story. Emmet did not like it. There are no very old Gods in the story. Or interesting animals. Or even any castles. With scary ghosts. Oh well. 

It was not all about way long ago. Oh well. Too bad for him. 

Niamh was way tired today. Ha. Too bad for her. Too many sing happy birthday parties. It is known.

Craig and Zita went for a long walk after our tasty lunch. 

We had giant croissants. And lots of cheese. Good for us.

I had to wait and wait and wait for Craig to put the cheeseie treats on my breakfast. Oh dear. 

We had little toasts first. I did not nearly starve to death. That is good.

Then we played catch the ball a lot. That is good.

Niamh found the outside swing back and forth bed. It was in the basement. She brought it up to our side yard. Because it is all sunny and warm outside. 

Niamh and I stayed outside when Craig and Zita went for a nice walk. All by themselves. Oh well. They had ice cream. I did not go. 

I had to stay with my friend Niamh. In case she fell all out of the swingy bed. Good for me. 

Zita had to look at Emmet's story too. To make sure Craig made it beautiful. 

Zita is glad she is all finished at her nice universities. You have to work hard at universities. 

That is way you have to eat lots of Mister Horton's tasty donuts. Working hard makes you hungry. It is known. 

Maybe we will watch television tonight. In the den. Maybe I will have a nice nap on the comfy rug. Ha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment