Sunday 10 April 2016

Day One Thousand Three Hundred and Sixty Six

We had a sleep in today. That is good. Because it is a sleep in Sunday.

Last night I got two dinners. Ha. Because Craig forgot. Ha. Good for me.

Craig and Zita and Emmet and I watched the nice detectives last night. I had a comfy nap.

Zita and Emmet gave me another brand new bandages this morning. Because the old one was coming off. Oh well. 

Zita said that Emmet made a better bandage. Ha.

Then we made our lunch. We made not real pancakes. 

Just the pretend pancakes. That all the French people make. 

They are not pancakes they are just way too soggy toasts. Oh dear.  

We did not even have any tasty cheese. Oh well.

Then we went for a little nice walk. 

Everybody is working today. So I have to guard the whole house all by myself.

Emmet is still studying and Niamh is writing a new story. 

Zita is helping the rascal ladies again. 

And Craig is looking for interesting stories for our nice queen. 

Craig and I looked out the window a lot this afternoon. 

When Zita had to go to the not so expensive breakfast store. To get things for Mister Peter. For my friend Niamh's bedroom. 

Craig and I had the special long hot cheeseies. Together. Because we are friends. 

I am not in so much trouble today. That is good. 

It is not nice to be in trouble I think. 

Friends do not care so much if you are in trouble. Because they are your friends. It is known. 

Zita and I went for a little walk. Before our dinner.

Zita drove Niamh and Cara downtown to see her dance a lot friends dance. In a contest. 

I do not like contests so much. Because not everybody can win contests. 

A long time ago when I went to school they had contests. 

Sometimes I did not win. I do not think that is nice. 

Sometimes other nice dogs did not win either. That is not right. 

I do not like contests. 


No comments:

Post a Comment