Wednesday 22 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Four

Zita and I had to get up early. 

Because we had to make sure Niamh did not forget anything here. She had to go to the aeroport. Niamh always forgets things. Everywhere. It is known.

Niamh is going to the new new city. To learn all brand new dances. She is going to stay in a nice hotel with giant beds. I can not go. 

Craig says dogs get all lost when they go on aeroplanes. 

Then his friend Eamon has to find them. Oh dear. What if I got all lost and Eamon could not find me. Oh dear. That is why I do not go on aeroplanes. Too scary. 

Emmet can not go on aeroplanes either. His nice doctor told him. 

Orlaith was helping my friend Jamie make professor Jill's garden all beautiful. That is good. 

Today is Craig's mother's sing happy birthday day. Craig and Zita  went to her new apartment with secret presents. She is a kabillion years old today. 

I stayed here to guard Emmet. 

Zita washed my comfy bed. It is all fluffy again. That is good. I had a nice nap. After lunchtime. Ha.

Our friend Mister Paul came for a visit. From way far away England. I remembered him. I did not bark so much. Good for me. 

He is going to come for dinner. Maybe we will have a cheese party. I like cheese.

Last night we had our own grown green beans for our dinner. From our beautiful garden. Ha. I had bean treats. 

After our dinner we watched the nice detective from way far away England catch nasty people. Good for us. 

Orlaith and I went for a nice walk. Right before my dinner. 

It is a very nice day for a happy walk. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment