Thursday 23 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Five

PI got up early today. With Craig. Everybody else was all asleep.

He had to go see a new nice doctor. About his nose. Oh well.

I helped move the gold big car. That is good.

When Craig was away Zita and I went for a nice walk. I was not a too much pulling dog today. That is good.

We did not have toasts today. We were too busy. Oh well. 

Last night Orlaith got pictures from Niamh. From the new big city. With all her dance a lot teacher friends. That is good.

Craig took my friend Emmet to see his nice doctor today. That is good. 

He had a nice bath. Before he went to the doctor. So he was all squeaky clean. You have to be all squeaky clean when you go to the doctor. It is the rule.

And wear clean socks. And brush all your teeth. It is known. 

Zita is way busy with all the rascal ladies. It is hard to find them. In the nice summer time. Oh well.

Craig is not all busy. He is just a lawyer. In long long time ago England. He is working for the nice Queen. But it is a secret. He does not have a nice dog. Just an old happy horse. Oh well. 

Orlaith is at Professor Jill's house. To make the garden all beautiful again. That is nice. 

Zoro and Jamie can not help. They can only help in the backyard. Not in the front yard. Because of the cars. And the diggers. Oh well.

I hurt my leg a little today. Just a little. Craig and I will just have a nice rest this afternoon. 

I got in trouble. I had to come home from my nice before my dinner walk. Because I was a too much pulling dog. Oh dear. Oh dear. Too bad for me. 

We tried again later. We had a nice walk. I am not in trouble now. That is good. I do not like to be in trouble. It makes me sad. It is known. 


No comments:

Post a Comment