Saturday 18 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred

Niamh and Orlaith came home last night. Then Niamh went to the too loud concert with Julia. In the can not see anything rain. That is silly.

She was all soggy when she got all home. Ha. I did not get soggy. Good for me. 

We had a nice sleep in today. Except Craig. He had to go to his old friends breakfast. I went back to sleep. On the big bed. To guard Zita. Until she woke all up. Good for me.

Then we went for our nice walk. Before the way too hot came to our street. That was nice. 

After our lunch Zita and Orlaith went downstairs. To the scary basement. To make the nice top for the new bathroom floor. The one Mister Kyle made. 

I could not go downstairs and help. I am a bit too big. It is a way little bathroom. Oh well.

Craig and I played roll the ball. Not for too long. It is a way hot day. 

Niamh and her dance a lot friends went to another way too loud concert. This afternoon. In the way too hot. That is silly. Oh well. 

Their friend from the dance a lot school is there. On a giant stage. In front of everybody. To make way too loud music. 

I would not like that so much. 

Niamh made her hair into long tails. Four long tails. Longer than mine. 

I have I nice short waggly tail. Niamh's do not wag so much. Ha. I would not like to have four tails. It is known.

Zita got brand new clothes today. For her job with all the rascal ladies. 

Maybe we will watch the television tonight. To see the nice policeman catch nasty people. 

He can not drive a car. A nice lady soldier drives it for him. Emmet does not drive cars either. He is not a policeman. Ha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment