Wednesday 15 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Seven

Zita and I had a nice walk this morning. Not so way early in the morning. It is not a too hot day today. 

We went to both of our beautiful ponds. My friends the ducks were all asleep. I did not wake them all up. Good for me.

Craig went to the tidy him all up store. For a haircut. That is good. He still looks like Craig. That is good.

The big gold car is going to see nice Mister Mike. And his friends. At the fix cars all up store. Because of funny noises. Oh dear. Not today. Later. 

We had green beans for our dinner last night. I got some. Because I am Zita's special big helper in the kitchen. It is known.

We watched the television last night. With Irish tea and chocolate cake. In the den. I had a nice nap on the comfy rug.

We watched all the very fast people. In the way little boats. They do not have motors. Just fast people. 

And little girls jumping way high in the air. And not falling all down. Ha. They did not have any nice way fast dogs. Oh well.

Emmet went for a little walk. Just around the block. I did not go. Then he made even more Irish tea. Irish tea is Emmet's favourite.

This morning some noisy stop the fire trucks were on my street. They did not stay. Zita told me they got lost. That is silly. They should not get lost. Oh well.

We went for a nice walk this afternoon. It is a way nice walk around day. That is good. 

We are having an egg pie for our tasty dinner. Zita said that the eggs all come from run all around by themselves chickens. From nice Mister Nicastro's store. I did not steal the eggs. Ha. That is good.






No comments:

Post a Comment