Thursday 30 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twelve

We had another way too hot day.  

Zita and I had a nice early walk. That is good.

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith went up to the Mahoney's other house. Beside the beautiful big lake. In the gold big car. I did not go. I had to guard our not hot at all house. All by myself.

They are all going swimming in the big lake. The lake is all warm. Like a nice big bath tub. Because of the way too hot. 

Zita told me that there is not even one nasty shark in the lake. Or giant whales. That is good. Only very little fish. 

Sharks are very dangerous. They eat anything. Even swimming in the water people. Oh dear. They should only eat squirrels. Ha. 

Niamh does not like even little fish. Oh well.

Craig went to get Emmet at his other nice doctor. I was here all by myself. 

I watched out my window. I did not see anything not right. That is good. I had a little nap. On the comfy rug in the living room. Good for me. 

Craig could not fix our side door. Oh dear.  

A man came to look at our door. It is all broken. He had to go back to his store to find brand new handles. For the broken door. Better handles for Craig. 

Easy to open the door handles. Because of his not so good anymore for throwing the ball shoulders. That is good. 

When Zita and Niamh and Orlaith come back from the big lake they are going to the fat nice pizza restaurant. To get lots of tasty too much cheese pizzas. To bring back to our house. For our dinner. That is good.

Mister Paul is going to come for dinner too. Before he goes back all the way to way far away England. That is nice. He likes pizza too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment