Friday 10 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Two

We had a nice quiet day. Just a little sleep in.

After we had our toasts Craig and I played catch the ball. A lot. Ha. Good for me.

I chased all the awful flies all away from my side yard. It is not their nice side yard. It is mine. 

Zita was busy today. She had to write lots and lots on the fast computer. Then she had go to the way too small office. To look for interesting letters. 

And she had a rascal meeting in our nice house tonight. 

Craig made a special cheese and tasty bacon sandwich for our lunch. He got it all hot before he ate it. In the noisy oven. I got the little crunchy pieces.

Last night Zita put brand new bandages on my friend Emmet's back. We did not have any. Dr. Susan brought us some. That is good. 

He is still a bit sore. Oh dear. That is not right. 

Now he is learning how to talk just like a way old Roman person. So he can pretend to be a way old Roman. Maybe we will get an elephant. Ha. 

My friend Niamh is coming home tonight. She has to go to a way loud concert. With Julia. Ha.

Emmet and Zita went to nice Mister Nicastro's smelly store. To get some strawberries for Emmet's dinner. And cheese. That is good.

I do not go into nice Mister Nicastro's store so much. Anymore. Because of stealing the green beans. 

I thought they were a treat for nice dogs. Like me. Oh well. Too bad for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment