Friday 3 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Five

We had a very beautiful day. That is good. Beautiful days make you all happy. It is known. 

Craig had a sleep in until way late. Too bad for him.

We had fat toasts today. Ha.

Craig and Zita went up to our busy street to find a new apartment for Craig's mother. 

Niamh and Orlaith made my patio all beautiful. With giant spoons and forks. It took a long time. I could not help. Oh well.

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith found beautiful flowers for our patio. Red flowers. Lots of them. Only we can see them. Not everybody. Ha. That is good.

The way dangerous clean the street machine was on my street. Everybody was outside. I had to bark at it. To warn them. I got in trouble. Too bad for me. Oh well.

The noisy diggers make my nice street all dirty. Then the dangerous clean the street machine comes on my nice street. That is not right. 

Emmet and I watched them out the window. That is good. Emmet is my friend. 

He knows all about the dangerous keep the street clean machine. He has a Viking axe. And a very big sword. Ha. He is not scared of that nasty machine. Good for us. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before our dinner. When all the noisy machines were all gone. That is good. 

Maybe we will watch the nice churchman catch more nasty people tonight. Or I will have a nice comfy nap. That is good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment