Saturday 4 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Six

Everybody had a nice sleep in today. 

Except Craig. He had to go to his old friends breakfast. I did not go with him. He did not get lost. That is good.

We did not have toasts today. Too bad for me. Oh well.

It is a very nice day. Just a bit too hot. 

The bathroom in the scary basement has a leak. Oh dear. We called a nice man to come to our house to fix it. All up. That is good.

Zita and Niamh and Orlaith had to put the way old rug in big bags. Oh dear. I could not help. I had to stay upstairs with Craig. Oh dear.

We watched three stories on the television last night. All about the old churchman who catches nasty people. That was nice.

We all stayed up until late late. Everybody had lots of Irish tea. Except Craig. And me. Oh well. 

Craig and I had special toasts at bedtime. Right in our comfy bed. Under the nice duvet. Ha. Good for me. 

Way old airplanes from Craig's father's sad war flew over my house. Not his airplane. Other little go fast airplanes. From way far away England. They are very loud. 

I had to stay in the kitchen for a while this afternoon. I was a too much barking dog. Oh well. 

My friends Cara and Emily are not here. They are far away. Way out where they have the giant mountains. Where all the beautiful trees are on fire. That is not right. 

I would not want my trees to be on fire. It is known. 

The nice fix it man has a way way noisy machine. I did not go downstairs. I stayed upstairs to guard Craig. It is known. 




No comments:

Post a Comment