Friday 24 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Six

I went to the make me beautiful store this morning. My friend Miss Darby was not there. 

She moved to where the giant full of whales ocean lives. She used to live there. When she was little. Oh dear.

There was a new nice lady. She made me all beautiful. And gave me a beautiful yellow scarf. For being a good listener. 

She talked to me all the time. I was not scared. That is good. 

Craig and Zita did not forget me at the make me beautiful store. I do not like being far away from my comfy house. All by myself. I worry that I might get all lost. 

We came back to my comfy house in the gold big car. All of us. I barked a little too much. Again. Oh well.

Then the car had to go to the tire store. One tire is not so very round. Craig said it might be not so good tire. Oh dear. I did not go. 

I was a bit all tired. Going to the make me beautiful store makes me tired. That is why I have a lovely comfy bed. In the nice cold floor kitchen. Ha. Good for me.

Niamh is still in the new big city. At the dance a lot school. It is very too quiet here. That is not right. 

There is a football game tonight. Just up the street. Where our nice give me treats bank is. 

There will be too many cars. All parking the wrong way. The policeman will take them all away. To the car jail. Oh dear. Too bad for them.

The gold car came home. It was all right. All the tires are way round now. That is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment