Monday 13 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Five

We went for a nice walk this morning. Very early. Before the way too hot came to my street. 

We saw all the baby ducks. All hiding under the big trees. In the full to the top pond. Because of the way too hot.

Today is Zita and Craig's special day. They got all married a long long time ago. Ha. Before I came to guard everybody. 

We are having a special tasty dinner tonight. Craig and Zita and Emmet and me. It is not a cheese party. Just big tasty steaks. 

We cook them outside. And nice Mister Nicastro's green beans. Ha. I always get green bean treats. Not in the store anymore. Oh well. 

Craig got Zita special bottles of not for the car oil for making tasty dinners. From the special store with all the bottles in the world. I like tasty dinners. It is known.

Craig and I had Scotsman scones for our lunch. We did not have any special tasty from France jam. Just butter. Oh well.

Niamh and Orlaith are still away. In not so far away Kingston. It is very quiet when they are not here. Oh well. They can swim in the pretend pond. It is not so way too hot in the pretend pond. 

I have a way little pretend pond. For the way way too hot days. It has pictures of fish on the bottom. Not real fish. Just pictures. That is good. Fish are a bit scary. 

There is a giant bird that comes to our pond to catch fish. It is nearly all blue. It is scary too. 

It does not come to my way little pretend pond. That is good. 

We watched the nice detective on the television last night. Everybody had tea. Except Craig and me. I had a nap instead.

Emmet had a nice bath today. So he would not be all smelly. Because of the too hot. All the nasty holes are all covered up so he will not all fill up with water and sink. That is good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment