Tuesday 14 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Six

I had a nice little walk this morning. Not so long a walk. It is still a too hot day. 

We did not have toasts today. Oh well. 

Craig had to go to help some nice men move all of Craig's mother's chairs and books and tabes. And put them in big boxes. Then they put all the boxes in a big truck. 

I do not know where the boxes went. Oh well. 

Craig was there a long time. Oh well. 

At lunchtime Zita drove Emmet to the make him neat and tidy store. Now he is all neat and tidy. That is good. 

Zita had a very busy day. With all the rascal ladies. At the way too small office downtown. Then she went And then to visit the lawyer Megan. And eat cookies. 

She used to live on my street. At the other end of our street. She has nice two dogs. One is way old. Like my friend Zoro.

Craig and I had a Scotsman scone for lunch. All hot. With jam. Ha. Good for me.

I got green bean treats last night. When we had our happy wedding day special dinner. 

Zita got Craig a special way sharp knife. For his secret present. From way way far away Japan. In a beautiful all made of wood box. That is nice. It is nice to get special presents. It is known.

I did not have to give any secret presents. Only Craig and Zita have to give presents on the happy wedding day. 

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Before our dinner. Before the lots of rain. Before we all all soggy. Ha.

We are going to watch the nice detective on the television tonight. Zita and Craig and Emmet and me. In the den. 




No comments:

Post a Comment