Thursday 9 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety One

We had another busy day. Zita and I went for a nice walk. It is a not so too hot day. That is good. 

We had toasts when we got back to our house. With Craig. 

We saw professor Jill last night. In front of my house.

She did not have my friend Jamie with her. She only had her guitar. To play nice music at the way big church. Just down the street. Where the swoop all around bats live. In the big tower. 

It is a church. Not a nice castle with a tower. Oh well. 

Zita had to go to Craig's mother's new apartment with Auntie Jane. To make sure they did not drop Craig's mother. On the floor. Ha.

Then Craig had to go there too. With his pen. To write his name everywhere. 

I stayed here to guard Emmet. 

We watched everything from my watching window. In the summer there are lots of things to watch. 

There were lots of big noisy digging machines. From Dr. Susan's street. Not my street. Ha. That is good. Emmet and I are good watchers. It is known.

Zita came home for a nice lunch. With Emmet and me.  

Craig had to stay at the brand new apartment. To write his name some more. On lots of pieces of paper. That is silly. 

Emmet and Zita and Craig are going out tonight. Because it was a make you all tired inside your head day. 

They are going to have a special tasty dinner. At a table sheets restaurant. I am going to stay here. To guard my house. All by myself. I will get peanut butter treats. Good for me. 

A scary way old airplane was right on top of my house. It was very loud. I did not bark at all. I got cheese treats. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment