Monday 6 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Eight

Zita and I had a nice walk. Before the too hot time. My friend Jamie came with us. Jamie has a sore ear. He has to go to see his nice doctor. Oh well. 

My ears are fine. Just all floppy. 

Zita had to talk to all the rascal ladies today. On the telephone. And on the big computer. For a long time.

The present man brought Emmet a new t-shirt. All about a way way old battle. With way dangerous bows and arrows. 

I think we won the battle. Because they do not make t-shirts if we do not win them. Oh well.

Niamh and Orlaith are not so far away. In Kingston. They have a pretend pond in the backyard. Just for swimming. Not for any ducks. At all. Oh well.

We watched the old churchman catch nasty people last night. Zita and Emmet and Craig and me. In the den. It is our favourite story on the television. 

I had a bad dream. Emmet gave me hugs. So I was all ok. That is good. Emmet is my friend. It is known. 

Mister Kyle came to my house. To look at the floor. In the bathroom. In the scary basement. That is good. I did not bark so much at his big truck. Good for me.

He is going to come back way early in the morning. Tomorrow. It fix it all up. That is good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment