Friday 17 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Nine

I had a busy day.

We had to get up early. So we could have a nice early in the morning walk.

Zita had to go to breakfast way early. With Dr. Susan's daughter. To talk about getting all married. 

Maybe I should go. I could guard the giant just for weddings cake. Ha. Good for me.

Zita had to go all over the city today. For the rascal ladies. She had to drive the silver little car. Oh dear. 

The gold big car was visiting Mister Mike's fix your car all up store. All day. Oh dear.

This afternoon Emmet's friend Tara came for a nice visit. And her mother. They are all Mahoneys. They brought very special treats. 

Not for Poppy treats. Too much all full of chocolate treats. Too bad for me.

Craig gave me a cheese treat instead. That is nice. I like cheese treats.  

They took Zita to Mister Mike's store. To bring her gold big car home to our house. In our own driveway. With the silver little car. 

Now it has the go fast in the summer all fat and round tires on. That is good. 

There is going to be a football game tonight. Up on the busy street. There will be way too many cars on my streets. 

They will park all wrong. Then the policemen will come and take the cars all away. Not our cars. They are all safe in our driveway. Right beside our house. Good for us.

Niamh and Orlaith are coming home tonight. On the big bus. All the way from Kingston. They will be all fast asleep in their own comfy beds tonight. Ha. 

I will guard everybody so they are all safe. It is known.








No comments:

Post a Comment