Sunday 26 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Eight

I did not have a nice sleep in today. I had to get up early. To help my friend Emmet. 

Emmet had to get up way early. To have a bath. So he could go to breakfast with Miss Rachel. And smell all beautiful. And be squeaky clean. Ha.

They had good for you croissants. No chocolate. 

Then they talked a lot. All about going to way far away. To go to the be a doctor university. In Dublin. That is where Zita's mommy and daddy live. In way far away Ireland.

Zita and I went for a nice walk. Craig stayed in the comfy bed. To watch the little go fast cars. We did not have toasts today. Too bad for me.

Niamh sent us lots of pictures. On the computer. Pictures of Niamh dancing in front of big buildings. And more pictures of the new big city. At night. That was nice. No pictures of nice dogs. Oh well.

My friend Niamh is coming home tomorrow. That is good. On another aeroplane. So she can sleep in her own comfy bed. That is good.

Professor Jill came over for a visit. On her bicycle. She did not have Jamie or Zoro. Just her. She did not come in the house. 

Zita and Orlaith went to take some not just right clothes back to the nice store. They went in the gold big car. I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. 

Emmet had a nice nap. Going to breakfast makes you all tired. If you have holes in you. It is known. 

Emmet and I had nice Mister Kettleman's bagels for our way too late lunch. Good for us.

Last night Zita and I went to our beautiful garden. On the other side of our house. Under the window. In the den. 

I guarded the garden for Zita. She found lots of brand new never used own made green beans. Right in the ground. In our garden. 

I got some. It was a special treat. For scaring all the nasty squirrels all away. So they did not steal all our tasty vegetables. Good for me. Ha.




No comments:

Post a Comment