Saturday 11 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Three

I had to get up in the middle of my sleep last night. 

Niamh and Orlaith got home way late. From the way too loud concert. I had to say hello. That is good.

Zita and I took Craig to his old friends breakfast. 

I had two nice walks this morning. Good for me.

Professor Jill came to my house this afternoon. For Irish tea. With my friend Emmet. Without my friend Jamie. They had cookies too. I had a nice nap.

Jamie had to stay at his house to guard Zoro. Zoro is a bit old. And cannot go for fast walks. With Jamie and me. Oh dear. Jamie is a good guarder too. 

Emmet and Professor Jill had to talk all about the nice university. 

That is where Professor Jill tells all her way interesting stories. She has new stories now. For when the hot summer is all gone.

Niamh and Orlaith did not wake all up until way way late. Ha. 

Niamh is going to another way too loud concert tonight. She will be late again. 

It is the special way loud music week. It is all Julia's fault. Ha. 

Zita went shopping downtown. To get brand new clothes for Craig's mother. And go to the bank. For the rascal ladies. 




No comments:

Post a Comment