Wednesday 8 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety

I had a very busy day.

We went for a nice early in the morning walk. We went before the way too hot came.

Zita went to the other hospital so Craig's mother can go to her brand new apartment tomorrow. 

Auntie Jane came to be a big help. And to visit Craig's mother. And tell her stories. 

A man came to get the special go up and down bed from the basement. It was all apart. It is for Craig's mother in her brand new apartment. 

I stayed upstairs to guard Craig.

The special bed was hiding in the big filled all up room. Not the other room with all Craig's way too old and heavy music machines. 

Too many rooms in the scary basement. I only go to my friend Emmet's big cosy room. With the lie down comfy chairs. They are all leather. And very soft. 

They are not for Poppy Chairs. Oh well. Too bad for me.

Emmet went to Professor Aleksandra's house. To give her a beautiful thank you very much card. She was not home. Oh well. Then Emmet went for a nice little walk. That is good.

Zita had to get a go fast chair for Craig's mother. Not a real go fast chair like Craig's. She is way way old. Craig is only just old. 

It is very quiet here. Because Niamh and Orlaith are away. I do not like the too quiet. It is known.

We are all going to watch the old churchman tonight. In the den. On the nice comfy rug.  

I got a brand new back door rug. Ha. Good for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment