Monday 20 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Two

It is a beautiful not way too hot at all day.

We had a little sleep in. And Zita and I had a nice long walk in my not too hot streets. That is good.

We had toasts with Craig. When we got home.

Some nasty people tried to steal Zita's stuff from the gold big car. In the way early morning. But Cara and Emily's father yelled at them. In a very loud voice. And they ran all away. Oh dear. 

Everybody watched the nice detective last night. On the big television. In the den. Craig and Zita and Emmet and Niamh and Orlaith and me. Ha. That is right. Good for us.

Craig had to fix the door to my side yard. It broke. The handle just fell all off. I could not go outside for a nice nap on my cool flat stones. 

Then Craig fixed it all up. That is good. 

Niamh had to go to the bank. To get her money to go to the new big city. 

They have only green money there. That is not very interesting. And they do not have the nice Queen on their money. Too bad for them. 

They do not have a Queen at all. That is not right. 

They do not have any nice castles. Craig told me. 

You can not have a nice Queen if there are no way big castles for her to live in. It is known. Too bad for them.

Orlaith and I went for a nice little walk. Before my dinner. Good for us.

Zits is going out tonight. With her friend from Mister Saint Paul's university. To talk. And to eat treats. Ha. 

I will wait up until she comes home. It is my job. I am a way good waiter. 








No comments:

Post a Comment