Tuesday 7 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Eighty Nine

I had to get up early today. 

Mister Kyle came to fix the broken floor in the scary basement. 

And my friend Emmet had to go to see his nice doctor. She had to look at all the nasty holes. So Emmet does not leak all out. And make a big mess. Oh dear. 

She said that he was getting all better. But he has to be way quiet and he can not dance with me. Oh well. 

We will dance again. When he is all better forever. It is known. 

I still can keep his feet all toasty warm. When he is having a nice rest. Or when he is in the den. Watching the big television with me. And drinking his big cup full of tea.  It is known.

Zita and I had a nice way early walk. We did not see anybody. Just the noisy digger machines. 

It is a way too hot day. We have the make the house all cool machine on. That is good. We will not go outside on our beautiful patio today. 

Niamh and Orlaith are still in not so far away Kingston. The are guarding my friends Emily and Cara's little cousins. For real money. 

It is good they have a pretend pond. Because of the way too hot. It is way too hot there too. 

Zita talked to the rascal ladies again today. For not so long. Because she has to go to our busy street and get all new food. For our tasty dinners. 

She will get green beans. Green beans are my favourite. Ha. And maybe Mister Nicastro's smelly cheese. 

I did not go. I stayed here to guard Craig and Emmet. It is my job. 

When Zita came home we had bagels sandwiches for our lunch today. I got bagel bits. Good for me. 

Then I had a nice nap. On my comfy bed. In the kitchen. Where it is nice a cool. 

The floor in the bathroom in the basement is all fixed up. Mister Kyle fixed it. I did not bark at him today.  I remembered his big truck. Good for me. 

Craig and I played catch the ball. A lot. Even in the way too hot. Ha. Good for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment