Thursday 16 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Eight

Zita and I had a nice walk. This morning. We went on the all full of trees streets today. We did not go where are noisy diggers are. It is too dirty there. 

We had toasts. When we got home. I had only one toast today. We did not have jam on our toasts. Oh well.

It is a nice day. No just like fat sheep clouds today. Just an all blue forever sky. That is nice. I can have nice naps in my side yard today.

We watched more fast people on the television yesterday. If you are way fast and win you get big round medals. For you neck. Ha. That is good.

Emmet is going out this afternoon. He had a nice bath. So he is all squeaky clean. And smells beautiful. Ha.

Zita has to go to the make her beautiful store this afternoon. To make her hair all beautiful. Because it is the summer time. It is known. 

I am going to the make me beautiful store next week. So I am not so way too fury. That is good, I get too hot when I am too fury. It is not nice to be too hot. 

When I am too hot I lie on top the of the nice cold holes in the floor. That is good for me.

We will all be beautiful again. Even Craig and my friend Emmet. Ha.

The gold big car is going to visit Mister Mike's fix your car all up store this afternoon. It is going to stay there all night. That is not right. I do not like that. 

Only the silver little car is at our house. Maybe it will be lonely. Oh dear. 

Maybe we will watch the go fast people on television tonight. Or the nice detective in the old sad war. 









No comments:

Post a Comment