Tuesday 28 July 2015

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Ten

Zita and I went for another early walk today. We did not see anybody. Because of the way too hot.

We have the make the house all cold machine on. That is good. The floor in my kitchen is all nice and cool. It makes my tummy all cool too. Good for me.

We had toasts today. Just little toasts. We did not have any tasty jam. Oh well. 

Niamh did wake all up until after lunch. Dancing in the new big city makes you all tired. It is known.

Zita and Emmet went to the nasty food hospital to see his nice doctors. After lunch. 

They made inside pictures of my friend Emmet. So they could see if all the nasty holes were all filled up. 

They said he was all beautiful inside. That is good. 

Craig just read his book this afternoon. He is a Viking again. With a special way dangerous sword. I guarded him. He did not get into any trouble today. That is good. 

Mister Paul came for dinner last night. We had own made hamburgers. With cheese. I did not get any. Too bad for me. 

Mister Paul put a make a loud noise machine in the basement. To guard the air. That is silly. Oh well. It is very loud. 

When Emmet came home he had a nice long nap. In his comfy bed. With all his own pillows. That is good.

Going to the nasty food hospital makes you all tired. Even if you have all beautiful insides. It is known.

Niamh was way busy this afternoon. Putting all her clothes in the make your clothes all spic and span machine. Dancing makes your clothes all dirty. And smelly. Ha. 

Tonight we will watch the nice detective. In the den. I will guard everybody. That is good. 







No comments:

Post a Comment