Sunday 12 July 2015

Day One Thousand and Ninety Four

We did not have a sleep in today.

We went for a very long walk. We went on the all full of trees streets. Before the way too hot came. 

It is a way too hot day. I did not have a nice nap in my side yard. My nice flat stones were too hot. Oh well.

We did not have toasts today. Oh well.

Niamh and Orlaith got up not so late today. Ha.

Zita and Niamh went up to the busy street. To visit all the farmers. They have lots and lots of tasty food. They will sell it to you. If you are nice.  

We got brand new scones and lots of strawberries. 

Zita and Craig and Emmet and Niamh and Orlaith had the scones for our nice lunch all together. That is good.

Niamh and Orlaith are going on the big bus again. To the house with the pretend pond. To take care of the little girls. In not so way far away Kingston.

Sometimes Craig and Zita go to Kingston. All by themselves. To go to the tasty food restaurants. And all the interesting books store.

I stay here to guard Emmet and Niamh. All by myself. It is my job. I have to take Niamh for nice long walks. So she will not get lost. Or come home way too late.

I have to go to the make me beautiful store. I am too fury for the way too hot. It is known. Oh well.

Emmet has to go to his make him neat and tidy store. His is way way too fury too. He could not go to be neat and tidy when he was in the nasty food hospital. Now he has to go. It is known. 

Zita's friend Sue will make him all neat and tidy. That is good. 

Sue alway makes Emmet neat and tidy. Even when he was way little. Ha. 

Maybe we will watch the television tonight. We have lots of new stories. A nice detective in way far away England. In the war. 

The war when Craig's father had the giant noisy airplane. The nice detective can not drive his car. That is silly. 




No comments:

Post a Comment